SW Energy will form a Part ESCo Energy Services Company, this is a standalone special purpose vehicle (SPV) company specifically established to operate a communal energy scheme.
A typical Part ESCO structure
As shown in the diagram, SW Energy can help by setting up a Part ESCo Energy Services Company and taking responsibility for:
• Procurement and payment of gas utilities
• Maintenance and repair of the Mbus and Meters
• Engineer call outs and meter readings
• Issuing of bills, and supply contracts and agreements
• Data management and property schedules
• Credit and debt management, including legal and disconnection costs
• Provision of call centre services and communication with leaseholders
• Working with the contractor to ensure the Meters and Mbus system are commissioned correctly
If the Part ESCo Energy Service Company option is taken, there is normally NO CHARGE for the developer by SW Energy.
Under SW Energy’s unique energy management services structure, we typically take responsibility for the management of the district heating systems, thus removing liability (both human resources and financial) from the developer/freeholder.
At SW Energy the energy management company we offer a range of schemes starting with a basic service for producing monthly bills with the option to add a number of additional services. However, the Part ESCo Energy Services Company proposal is the favoured option for developers and here at SW Energy we are able to offer director led bespoke services on our Part ESCo Energy Services Company schemes.
Please contact Chris on 0203 627 9570 should you wish to discuss the services we offer.